Builder Welcome: D.R. Horton Homes
Collington is pleased to welcome our wonderful friends from D.R. Horton Homes to the neighborhood! We want to give you a little background on our newest builders joining the Collington family:
- Celebrating its 40th Anniversary, D.R. Horton has been the largest home builder since 2002 (by volume) and is Builder Online’s 2017 Builder of the Year
- Nationwide, D.R. Horton closed more than 45,000 homes in 2017 with an average sales price (national) of $298,400.
- Since its founding in 1978, D.R. Horton has delivered over 630,000 homes nationally (WOW!)
- D.R. Horton, Inc., a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker DHI
- For each of the past 16 years, DRH has delivered more homes to their customers than any other homebuilder in the United States
When you combine a nationally-dominant homebuilder with our beautiful and lively community, you really can’t go wrong. According to information from an article in the Richmond BizSense. D.R. Horton Homes is building new homes on the 48 lots they purchased in the Fawnhope and Hazelbury neighborhoods. Pricing and floor plans for Collington are still being finalized, but we think they will fit right into the sweet spot of this scenic neighborhood!
D.R. Horton’s Faringdon model (pictured above in colored rendering) has given us even more reason to watch the clock and count down until that beauty opens up for business! For more information about D.R. Horton Homes in Collington, call 844-504-2779.